Never done yoga? Not flexible? Maybe a little nervous? No problem! Come on in and we will help you every step of the way.
What to Expect
- People of all shapes, sizes, abilities and fitness levels
- A fun, welcoming and relaxed atmosphere
- To become part of an amazing community of people committed to laughing, learning, growing and sweating!
What to Wear
- Wear light workout clothing; something you feel comfortable sweating in; stretchy fabric-not cotton. Women wear shorts or capris, jog bra or tank top. Men wear shorts or bathing suit with or without a t-shirt or tank. Changing rooms provided.
How to Prepare
- Come to class well hydrated. We recommend drinking about a gallon the day before you practice (that’s just over seven 16.9 oz bottles). Good hydration supports the healthy functions of all your body’s systems and it makes the heat feel comfortable rather than overwhelming.
- Come to class on an empty stomach, but have something small and easy to digest 1-2 hours before class
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class. This will allow time to register and prepare for class (the door is locked once class begins). Registering online will save you time. You can register online if you prefer.
What to bring
- You’ll need a large towel, yoga mat and bottle of water. We have all three here for rent or purchase.
- Come to class with a positive, open attitude. You don’t have to be flexible or in shape to do yoga, you just have to do it; you will thank yourself for coming!